ECS Business Software Solutions built the Tuhund app as an add on interface to TUHUND ERP. This SERVICE is provided by ECS Business Software Solutions and is intended for use as is.
This page is used to inform visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service.
Information Collection and Use
The app does use third party services that may collect information used to identify you.
We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in a case of an error in the app we collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol ("IP") address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device's internal memory.
This Service does not use these "cookies" explicitly. However, the app may use third party code and libraries that use "cookies" to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
Purpose of recording location data
We are collecting your precise location for following purposes :
- To mark location of the attendance punch for work from home and work from client location. This might be linked to your salary calculations and wrong location / missing location might result in a dispute for attendance claims. This function needs a manual punch. That means your location will not be recorded or sent to server unless you manually punch in or punch out.
- To mark location while attending customer calls related to service requests and installations. The same function also automatically marks location of the machine installed or services. This is linked with the client billing as well as the monitoring of the displacement of the machines.
- To auto-calculate or manually calculate based on the location data, fuel and other travel expenses. This is linked with expense claims and missing or wrong location might result in rejection of your claims.
- To track movement of goods against delivery notes, shipment orders or delivery orders. This is also linked with recipient verification of the receipt of the delivery. Along with the signature of the recipient, precise location is also tracked as a proof of the delivery.
- To ensure data security. Server will alert the admin in case a request for sensitive data, from your account (login id), comes from a location where you are not expected. For example, if you access price list from India and within a couple of hours access balance sheet from US, Tuhund AI demon Ruaa will raise a warning. This might not be important to the end user, but it is very important for the organization.
- To suggest modifying your schedule based on your location. For example, if you attend a call at a particular location, and you have another call scheduled nearby, but after a few more calls that are far away, Tuhund can suggest you to attend the nearby call first to save the travel time and cost. Tuhund will not be continuously tracking your location for this. It will only check your location when you punch out from previous call.
Please note : All the location data is not stored in the database. Only the data, that has relevance in the long term, is stored. Therefore, while Tuhund can precisely show from where you performed a certain activity, it cannot be precisely used to track your movement.