- Added date (from and to) filter in purchase returns list page.
- Improved search function in location selector in Inventory.
- Added onclick vendor filter option in purchase returns list page.
- Made discussion section enabled by default in purchase invoice
- Added closure confirmation stage in Delivery Notes with mandatory document attachment check
- Added new features in packing lists associated with commercial invoices and delivery notes
- Improved loading speed of commercial invoices and delivery notes, even with enhanced and added features
For indent sales order to our principal, only the commission amount is posted to the books of accounts and same shows in accounts receivable. This is fine for following up for our own commission amount with the vendor and sending him bills, statements and alerts. Actual invoice amount is not accounted, which is very much correct. But how do we track payments from customer to principal. This is also very important to follow up because it is our responsibility too to see to it that this payment is cleared. Delay in this payment often delays our payments too and more than that reconciliation becomes difficult. Do we have a solution for this?
We want to get all sales records, i.e Quotations, Proforma Invoices, Tax Invoices and Indent Orders for a particular machine given to one group of companies from all our branches from 2010. How can we get this report easily.