We want to lock prices in purchase order system with current prices. Any new hike requires approval from me.
- Added date (from and to) filter in purchase returns list page.
- Improved search function in location selector in Inventory.
- Added onclick vendor filter option in purchase returns list page.
- Made discussion section enabled by default in purchase invoice
- Added closure confirmation stage in Delivery Notes with mandatory document attachment check
- Added new features in packing lists associated with commercial invoices and delivery notes
- Improved loading speed of commercial invoices and delivery notes, even with enhanced and added features
Sometimes we receive free of cost goods from our foreign vendors as replacement against warranty or sample items. We do not have to pay anything to the vendor but custom duty and GST is charged as usual. How can we do this in system?
We want to set different rules for purchase order approval based on total amount.
If amount of PO for (Spare Part) is less than INR 50,000, approval from GM is not required. Approval required only from Finance Manager.
If amount of PO is greater than INR 50,000, so first approval from finance manager & second approval from GM
I want to know if Tuhund ERP automatically saves internal chat conversations between employees and where can we see these conversations in future. Is there a search option to search for conversation regarding certain topic? Just like all email conversations and SMS regarding inquiry are attached to the same inquiry, can chat conversations also be attached? This will be a very good function in ERP if it is possible.
For large invoices where there are variations on item level in the accessible value in bill of entry compared to auto-calculated value based on our purchase order, entry exchange rate and other values considered by customs department, or where GST rate applied by customs department is different from what we have considered, it is difficult and time consuming to find the exact item. We often have imports with more than 2000 items in same invoice. For such large invoices we get split bill of entry. If all the values are matching, it is just few clicks to complete the import but again for such large imports all the values rarely match. Is there any shorter way to match these values?
Please check our purchase invoice number TEMP1400. Original bills are attached. There is a difference of Rs 8 which we are not able to find where.
We need to check consumption pattern of customers for different products as well as more detailed report for any product as a drill down.