- Updated search logic for inventory location search making it even more versatile and faster. Split input boxes for location dimensions and products. Added logic of comma-separated dimension searches in location list page similar to location select dropdown, which was done much earlier.
- Added 4 new security rights, related to the documentation, along with the associated functionality
- VDOCIP - Verify completion of documentation for invoices containing products
- VDOCIS - Verify completion of documentation for invoices containing spares
- VDOCDP - Verify completion of documentation for delivery notes containing products
- VDOCDS - Verify completion of documentation for delivery notes containing spares
- Changed CSV upload of attendance records from isolated devices to asynchronous mode to reduce server load and user experience.
- Changed default auto-complete status of auto-processed commercial invoices to "Delivery Completed. Not Printed."
- Added product images in RFQ (request for quote) excel export files.
- Separated VAT reports for Saudi Arabia from general VAT reports in order to meet the specifications set by ZATCA
- Enabled document completeness check lock for Proforma Invoices.
- Added stock errors and warnings section under inventory to highlight possible manual errors based on history and trends comparison.
- Fixed overflow issue of the number to words conversion in Arabic for large amounts. This issue affected only amounts exceeding 10 million.
- Moved Third Party API access and control to Admin Panel (from Implementation admin panel). Added two new security functions to control the access :
- APIM - Manage Third Party API Access and Properties
- APIV - Monitor Third Party API Activity reports and logs
- Made status labels of Commercial Invoices and other records dynamic and editable.
1. My employees tell me that they were logged in through Mobile App but they were not showing online in ERP.
2. I was in Nagarbhavi area yesterday and I had logged out from Mobile App, today I logged in from home but the location showing in ERP is still Nagar Bhavi. Though after that my activity showed correct location. This might be happening with employees also. Why does the app show wrong, or rather old location information?
I would also like to add that your mobile app for ERP is wonderful and it has made our work very easy but above concerns need to be addressed.