From April 1 we are supposed to change any HSN or SAC code to minimum of 6 digits. Is there a fast way of doing this?
Sometimes we receive free of cost goods from our foreign vendors as replacement against warranty or sample items. We do not have to pay anything to the vendor but custom duty and GST is charged as usual. How can we do this in system?
I can see a number of parameters based on which invoice numbers are generated. In those there is also an option of including month in invoice prefix and quotation prefix, etc. Is there any value or reason why anybody would need month included in Invoice prefix? I want to know just to be sure we are not missing out on anything valuable.
One thing I have noticed so far is that Tuhund is vast. It has so many features and so many options that it is impossible to know about all or even remember all. Every time when I think now we are using it fully, I discover more features that are very useful.
In PDF Templates section there is a type advance request and another type advance note. What is the difference between the two? Which one is related to the advance requisition from employees for expenses?
For large invoices where there are variations on item level in the accessible value in bill of entry compared to auto-calculated value based on our purchase order, entry exchange rate and other values considered by customs department, or where GST rate applied by customs department is different from what we have considered, it is difficult and time consuming to find the exact item. We often have imports with more than 2000 items in same invoice. For such large invoices we get split bill of entry. If all the values are matching, it is just few clicks to complete the import but again for such large imports all the values rarely match. Is there any shorter way to match these values?
Please check our purchase invoice number TEMP1400. Original bills are attached. There is a difference of Rs 8 which we are not able to find where.
In our old system we were not taking bonded warehouse stock into our inventory but just making journal entry. Since we have very few such transactions, this was working for us before GST but after GST even these few imports became difficult to handle. What is the correct way to do it in Tuhund ERP? We are ok if we have to make changes in our process or fine tune it but like our regular business we want to manage this too systematically.
I have selected the option of disallowing editing of GST Rate on sales records from admin module but GST rate is still editable in quotations, proforma invoices and tax invoices. I even tried to logout and login again but that does not help.
Where will indent sales show in our balance sheet?
How will it appear in GST reports?
Do we have to show Indent Sales in GST?
- From April 1, 2019 trial for new Single GST Return will start. Only one GST return will have to be filed by the Tax Payer.
- Input Tax Credit (ITC) for the finalcial year 2017-2018 can now be claimed up to the due date for filing of GSTR-3B for March 2019
- GSTR-9, 9A and 9C filing due date has been extended to 30th June, 2019
- In the event of failure to file GST Returns consecutively for two tax periods, e-way bill will be locked. You will not be able to generate e-way bills.
- Late fee has been waived off for those filing GSTR-1 / 3B / 4 for the months / quarters from July, 2017 to September, 2018 between 22nd December 2018 and 31st March 2019.
- Interest will now be calculated on the Net tax liability arrived after deducting Input tax credit.
- GST Rate cuts were announced for some more goods and services such as TV sets, gaming consoles, cameras, movie tickets, third party vehicle insurance and so on.
When we add the delivery charges in Tax Invoice system is taking highest GST rate from the items in the invoice and applying same on the delivery charges. This is happening in both Website as well as in the POS Software. For some invoices highest rate is just 5%, while we are paying flat 18% GST to courier companies. Should the system not take 18% GST on delivery charges in Tax Invoice also?