- Updated search logic for inventory location search making it even more versatile and faster. Split input boxes for location dimensions and products. Added logic of comma-separated dimension searches in location list page similar to location select dropdown, which was done much earlier.
- Added 4 new security rights, related to the documentation, along with the associated functionality
- VDOCIP - Verify completion of documentation for invoices containing products
- VDOCIS - Verify completion of documentation for invoices containing spares
- VDOCDP - Verify completion of documentation for delivery notes containing products
- VDOCDS - Verify completion of documentation for delivery notes containing spares
- Changed CSV upload of attendance records from isolated devices to asynchronous mode to reduce server load and user experience.
- Changed default auto-complete status of auto-processed commercial invoices to "Delivery Completed. Not Printed."
- Added product images in RFQ (request for quote) excel export files.
- Separated VAT reports for Saudi Arabia from general VAT reports in order to meet the specifications set by ZATCA
- Enabled document completeness check lock for Proforma Invoices.
- Added stock errors and warnings section under inventory to highlight possible manual errors based on history and trends comparison.
- Fixed overflow issue of the number to words conversion in Arabic for large amounts. This issue affected only amounts exceeding 10 million.
- Moved Third Party API access and control to Admin Panel (from Implementation admin panel). Added two new security functions to control the access :
- APIM - Manage Third Party API Access and Properties
- APIV - Monitor Third Party API Activity reports and logs
- Made status labels of Commercial Invoices and other records dynamic and editable.
- Added date (from and to) filter in purchase returns list page.
- Improved search function in location selector in Inventory.
- Added onclick vendor filter option in purchase returns list page.
- Made discussion section enabled by default in purchase invoice
- Added closure confirmation stage in Delivery Notes with mandatory document attachment check
- Added new features in packing lists associated with commercial invoices and delivery notes
- Improved loading speed of commercial invoices and delivery notes, even with enhanced and added features
We want our sales people to be able to see the stock of entire organization even for the branch they have no other access to. How to we do that?
We have a peculiar problem and want to see if ERP can be customized to handle this requirement. We print QR code labels through Tuhund because printing with printer software is not practical for such a high number of records. For the bins containing single item, there is no problem and ERP is printing correctly with big and bold font for the part number. But for the bins where we have multiple items in the same bin, ERP is printing only the first product’s part number. We would really appreciate if ERP could print up to 5 part numbers in one label and adjust font size also accordingly. That is, if there is a single item in the bin, then we need big font so that part number covers entire label which is left after QR code. If there are five items, ERP should fit all five in the same space. We have multiple label sizes but for these bins that have compartments, we use a fixed label size 100 mm * 40 mm.
We need ERP customized as soon as possible as we want to do a stock audit in a week and half of our bins to not even have QR code labels because of this reason. If this customization can be done, how long will this ERP customization take?
In Inventory Aging Analysis report there is a column for storage cost. It is showing 0 for all the items. Do we need to enable it somewhere?
I know I have been told this several times, but could you once again explain the difference between cost price and unit value in inventory. Where does cost price show and where does value show other than the reports in inventory where both show side by side. Why do we need two values at all when in our system 90% of the items both values are same?
In most invoices there are many options for processing delivery but in some there is only one option “create delivery note.” Why are options different for different invoices when everything is same?
In our old system we were not taking bonded warehouse stock into our inventory but just making journal entry. Since we have very few such transactions, this was working for us before GST but after GST even these few imports became difficult to handle. What is the correct way to do it in Tuhund ERP? We are ok if we have to make changes in our process or fine tune it but like our regular business we want to manage this too systematically.
In Inventory Aging Analysis there is a column for storage cost. Where is the data coming for that? There are also columns for minimum, maximum, mean, median, mode and standard deviation. Does storage cost influence them?
We want to add some services in POS. For example cable TV subscription. As of now we can raise invoice for cable TV subscription only from browser and mobile app, not from POS. If we could make these invoices through POS, that would be very helpful.
We want to get all sales records, i.e Quotations, Proforma Invoices, Tax Invoices and Indent Orders for a particular machine given to one group of companies from all our branches from 2010. How can we get this report easily.