- Updated search logic for inventory location search making it even more versatile and faster. Split input boxes for location dimensions and products. Added logic of comma-separated dimension searches in location list page similar to location select dropdown, which was done much earlier.
- Added 4 new security rights, related to the documentation, along with the associated functionality
- VDOCIP - Verify completion of documentation for invoices containing products
- VDOCIS - Verify completion of documentation for invoices containing spares
- VDOCDP - Verify completion of documentation for delivery notes containing products
- VDOCDS - Verify completion of documentation for delivery notes containing spares
- Changed CSV upload of attendance records from isolated devices to asynchronous mode to reduce server load and user experience.
- Changed default auto-complete status of auto-processed commercial invoices to "Delivery Completed. Not Printed."
- Added product images in RFQ (request for quote) excel export files.
- Separated VAT reports for Saudi Arabia from general VAT reports in order to meet the specifications set by ZATCA
- Enabled document completeness check lock for Proforma Invoices.
- Added stock errors and warnings section under inventory to highlight possible manual errors based on history and trends comparison.
- Fixed overflow issue of the number to words conversion in Arabic for large amounts. This issue affected only amounts exceeding 10 million.
- Moved Third Party API access and control to Admin Panel (from Implementation admin panel). Added two new security functions to control the access :
- APIM - Manage Third Party API Access and Properties
- APIV - Monitor Third Party API Activity reports and logs
- Made status labels of Commercial Invoices and other records dynamic and editable.
- Updated PDF generator to handle issues with alignment of RTL languages.
- Introduced option of auto conversion of numbers from English alphabet to Arabic, Urdu and Persian, along with formatting differences.
- Introduced option of dual language for the items table, for codes and values like price, quantity, amount, HS Code, VAT rate, VAT amount and so on.
PS: This update was done to meet the latest regulations of e-Invoicing from ZATCA (Zakat, Tax and Customs Authority), Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. https://zatca.gov.sa/
I can see a number of parameters based on which invoice numbers are generated. In those there is also an option of including month in invoice prefix and quotation prefix, etc. Is there any value or reason why anybody would need month included in Invoice prefix? I want to know just to be sure we are not missing out on anything valuable.
One thing I have noticed so far is that Tuhund is vast. It has so many features and so many options that it is impossible to know about all or even remember all. Every time when I think now we are using it fully, I discover more features that are very useful.
In the purchase order we want vat to be calculated after discount amount
total amount 21260.00
special discount: 260.00
vat 5 pc 1050.00
the error is vat is calculate on the total amount example 21260*5pc=1063
for reference the purchase order # SAF23647