- Add module management of manpower supplied by human resource / labour contractors with auto calculation of effort, time and payment management.
- Added option of minimum wages.
- Added option of categorization of overtime for both regular employees and workers.
- Added several new filters in shipment delivery orders.
- Added options of one click auto rectification of mismatch due to human errors in shipment delivery orders.
- Added fields for tracking additional master record data in service requests.
- Added swp ID (Service with product) in the services item objects in shipping cart order API response JSON.
- Added new options in payroll policies.
- Added option of direct capture of photos and headshots for employees using web-cams. This option is particularly useful for induction of factory workers.
- Introduced auto-jump option in the Tuhund User App. This takes the users directly into the screen where they are needed most.
We have been working from home last one month and we did not think about attendance. Our management wants to record attendance and allow employees to mark their own attendance from the mobile phone just like they punch in through the attendance device. Is there an option?
Tuhund support has full access to our system and so far we have not had any issues with it. Now our principal has raised objections as our data is highly sensitive. They want to know why this access is needed even after a long times has passed since implementation.
Commercial invoice register report is very detailed report which shows actual cost price (including overhead expenses) for each product in each invoice and also shows margin for each product in each invoice. We need a report with same filters and all other data same except columns of cost and margins, for our sales team who do not need to see cost and margin. Can we have this report, or can we know if it is already there?
I have added a forwarding agent in global companies pool in CRM. How do I add this company as forwarding and clearing agent?
In almost all reports of accounts receivable we have a column for finance cost. On what basis is this finance cost calculated?
- What is the purpose of having ID when there is WBS and vice versa?
- I updated few tasks as 100% completed but they are still showing in my ERP home page. Why are they still there?
- Do I have to upload documents inside task page or in project?
As of now our Balance Sheet is properly configured for compliance and approved by our CA. But management has a different requirement from Balance Sheet. They want to be able to use it as a control tool in real time as all the financial data is already there. How can we configure balance sheet to meet the compliance requirement as well as be useful to the management as a tool. For filing, balance sheet as well as PNL is organized under different legal entities and we have proper drill down to get balance sheet of entire organization, a particular legal business entity (company) or a branch. For management this division is not important. They need to see the classification across entities but under different dimensions.
Can we do it ourselves without help from Tuhund support so that we can do it on continual basis as and when required?
I have email database in excel. Can I send mass mail from Tuhund newsletter module?