1. We have put all HR-related documents like policies in one repository. Can we share links with all employees to refer to them as and when they need them?
2. In the repository there is only the option to download the files. There is no option to view the files in the browser.
- Add module management of manpower supplied by human resource / labour contractors with auto calculation of effort, time and payment management.
- Added option of minimum wages.
- Added option of categorization of overtime for both regular employees and workers.
- Added several new filters in shipment delivery orders.
- Added options of one click auto rectification of mismatch due to human errors in shipment delivery orders.
- Added fields for tracking additional master record data in service requests.
- Added swp ID (Service with product) in the services item objects in shipping cart order API response JSON.
- Added new options in payroll policies.
- Added option of direct capture of photos and headshots for employees using web-cams. This option is particularly useful for induction of factory workers.
- Introduced auto-jump option in the Tuhund User App. This takes the users directly into the screen where they are needed most.
We have been working from home last one month and we did not think about attendance. Our management wants to record attendance and allow employees to mark their own attendance from the mobile phone just like they punch in through the attendance device. Is there an option?
Sometimes we need to make special case when boss tells us not to deduct salary for someone when he is absent. Can we do that without changing rules that we have set for attendance?
It seems there is a maximum limit of 1 million on the amount that employees can request for advance salary. This is not a big amount in TSH and mostly requests will be bigger than this. Is there any way we can keep it dynamic? I mean can it be different for different employees? Otherwise can it be automatically linked to the salary. For example up to on month of the salary can be requested as advance?
I want to know if Tuhund ERP automatically saves internal chat conversations between employees and where can we see these conversations in future. Is there a search option to search for conversation regarding certain topic? Just like all email conversations and SMS regarding inquiry are attached to the same inquiry, can chat conversations also be attached? This will be a very good function in ERP if it is possible.
In PDF Templates section there is a type advance request and another type advance note. What is the difference between the two? Which one is related to the advance requisition from employees for expenses?
We want sales staff of zones to be able to view and work on inquiries, quotations, proforma invoices, sales orders and commercial invoices of each other within same marketing zones but not of their zone managers. Zone manages should be able to view all records of all employees within marketing zone but neither manages nor other staff of one zone should be able to view any data of other zones. Can we do this in our CRM module?
We want sales target for salesmen as monthly and sales target for agents as quarterly. We have an understanding with agents for quarterly sales targets. We conduct quarterly meetings with each agent to access their performance. For our own employees we cannot wait for quarterly targets, we need to monitor monthly.
Is there any option to automatically logout all the employees at a particular time. I want my employees to automatically logout at 18:30, if they do not punch out before that.
As our number of employees is growing, it is getting harder to file EPF. Can we file EPF directly from ERP?
We have TUHUND 50 user SAAS license and all 50 licenses are allocated to our employees. Only for a few days we need up to 5 extra users to login. Is there a way to keep it at 50 users but for a few days make it 55 users? What will be the extra cost per day for these five logins?