- Updated search logic for inventory location search making it even more versatile and faster. Split input boxes for location dimensions and products. Added logic of comma-separated dimension searches in location list page similar to location select dropdown, which was done much earlier.
- Added 4 new security rights, related to the documentation, along with the associated functionality
- VDOCIP - Verify completion of documentation for invoices containing products
- VDOCIS - Verify completion of documentation for invoices containing spares
- VDOCDP - Verify completion of documentation for delivery notes containing products
- VDOCDS - Verify completion of documentation for delivery notes containing spares
- Changed CSV upload of attendance records from isolated devices to asynchronous mode to reduce server load and user experience.
- Changed default auto-complete status of auto-processed commercial invoices to "Delivery Completed. Not Printed."
- Added product images in RFQ (request for quote) excel export files.
- Separated VAT reports for Saudi Arabia from general VAT reports in order to meet the specifications set by ZATCA
- Enabled document completeness check lock for Proforma Invoices.
- Added stock errors and warnings section under inventory to highlight possible manual errors based on history and trends comparison.
- Fixed overflow issue of the number to words conversion in Arabic for large amounts. This issue affected only amounts exceeding 10 million.
- Moved Third Party API access and control to Admin Panel (from Implementation admin panel). Added two new security functions to control the access :
- APIM - Manage Third Party API Access and Properties
- APIV - Monitor Third Party API Activity reports and logs
- Made status labels of Commercial Invoices and other records dynamic and editable.
We have been working from home last one month and we did not think about attendance. Our management wants to record attendance and allow employees to mark their own attendance from the mobile phone just like they punch in through the attendance device. Is there an option?
Sometimes we need to make special case when boss tells us not to deduct salary for someone when he is absent. Can we do that without changing rules that we have set for attendance?
Is there any option to automatically logout all the employees at a particular time. I want my employees to automatically logout at 18:30, if they do not punch out before that.
For integration of our attendance machines with ERP your FAQ mentions instructions for two different software, Tuhund Attendance Server and Tuhund Attendance Adapter. What is the difference between the two. Which one shall we use? We need to synchronize attendance machines with ERP in real time so that as soon as somebody comes in the morning and punches in, he will show present in ERP.
We also have three months of data in the machine already. Will this data also upload or the system will start from new records only?