- Add module management of manpower supplied by human resource / labour contractors with auto calculation of effort, time and payment management.
- Added option of minimum wages.
- Added option of categorization of overtime for both regular employees and workers.
- Added several new filters in shipment delivery orders.
- Added options of one click auto rectification of mismatch due to human errors in shipment delivery orders.
- Added fields for tracking additional master record data in service requests.
- Added swp ID (Service with product) in the services item objects in shipping cart order API response JSON.
- Added new options in payroll policies.
- Added option of direct capture of photos and headshots for employees using web-cams. This option is particularly useful for induction of factory workers.
- Introduced auto-jump option in the Tuhund User App. This takes the users directly into the screen where they are needed most.
Sometimes we need to make special case when boss tells us not to deduct salary for someone when he is absent. Can we do that without changing rules that we have set for attendance?
It seems there is a maximum limit of 1 million on the amount that employees can request for advance salary. This is not a big amount in TSH and mostly requests will be bigger than this. Is there any way we can keep it dynamic? I mean can it be different for different employees? Otherwise can it be automatically linked to the salary. For example up to on month of the salary can be requested as advance?