Inside Tax Invoice Register Report, there is a button, "Sharing Report," which takes to another report "Tax Invoice Register :: Sharing Report." What is that report? Both reports look the same. They have the same data and the same filters. Even exported excel files look the same.
- Updated bulk insert of leads through excel file upload. Now, a wide range of field names can be used for the same data fields so that files exported from media like Facebook and LinkedIn, etc do not need to be manually fixed before upload. Files can be tested before the actual posting of data.
- Updated bulk insert of contact form queries through excel file upload. Now, a wide range of field names can be used for the same data fields so that files exported from media like Facebook and LinkedIn, etc do not need to be manually fixed before upload. Files can be tested before the actual posting of data.
- Added bulk Excel upload option for line items for delivery notes. Products can be identified by Product ID, SKU ID, Product Number or Part Number.
- Added option of bulk removal of line items from delivery note.
- Added option of bulk upload of Delivery Orders through Excel File.
- Updated search logic for inventory location search making it even more versatile and faster. Split input boxes for location dimensions and products. Added logic of comma-separated dimension searches in location list page similar to location select dropdown, which was done much earlier.
- Added 4 new security rights, related to the documentation, along with the associated functionality
- VDOCIP - Verify completion of documentation for invoices containing products
- VDOCIS - Verify completion of documentation for invoices containing spares
- VDOCDP - Verify completion of documentation for delivery notes containing products
- VDOCDS - Verify completion of documentation for delivery notes containing spares
- Changed CSV upload of attendance records from isolated devices to asynchronous mode to reduce server load and user experience.
- Changed default auto-complete status of auto-processed commercial invoices to "Delivery Completed. Not Printed."
- Added product images in RFQ (request for quote) excel export files.
- Separated VAT reports for Saudi Arabia from general VAT reports in order to meet the specifications set by ZATCA
- Enabled document completeness check lock for Proforma Invoices.
- Added stock errors and warnings section under inventory to highlight possible manual errors based on history and trends comparison.
- Fixed overflow issue of the number to words conversion in Arabic for large amounts. This issue affected only amounts exceeding 10 million.
- Moved Third Party API access and control to Admin Panel (from Implementation admin panel). Added two new security functions to control the access :
- APIM - Manage Third Party API Access and Properties
- APIV - Monitor Third Party API Activity reports and logs
- Made status labels of Commercial Invoices and other records dynamic and editable.
We want to get all sales records, i.e Quotations, Proforma Invoices, Tax Invoices and Indent Orders for a particular machine given to one group of companies from all our branches from 2010. How can we get this report easily.
I have email database in excel. Can I send mass mail from Tuhund newsletter module?