For some of our large customers, the system is automatically charging TCS. For most such customers it is fine. It is happening for only a few. What could be the reason and how can it be fixed?
- Updated PDF generator to handle issues with alignment of RTL languages.
- Introduced option of auto conversion of numbers from English alphabet to Arabic, Urdu and Persian, along with formatting differences.
- Introduced option of dual language for the items table, for codes and values like price, quantity, amount, HS Code, VAT rate, VAT amount and so on.
PS: This update was done to meet the latest regulations of e-Invoicing from ZATCA (Zakat, Tax and Customs Authority), Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. https://zatca.gov.sa/
I have selected the option of disallowing editing of GST Rate on sales records from admin module but GST rate is still editable in quotations, proforma invoices and tax invoices. I even tried to logout and login again but that does not help.
Where will indent sales show in our balance sheet?
How will it appear in GST reports?
Do we have to show Indent Sales in GST?
- From April 1, 2019 trial for new Single GST Return will start. Only one GST return will have to be filed by the Tax Payer.
- Input Tax Credit (ITC) for the finalcial year 2017-2018 can now be claimed up to the due date for filing of GSTR-3B for March 2019
- GSTR-9, 9A and 9C filing due date has been extended to 30th June, 2019
- In the event of failure to file GST Returns consecutively for two tax periods, e-way bill will be locked. You will not be able to generate e-way bills.
- Late fee has been waived off for those filing GSTR-1 / 3B / 4 for the months / quarters from July, 2017 to September, 2018 between 22nd December 2018 and 31st March 2019.
- Interest will now be calculated on the Net tax liability arrived after deducting Input tax credit.
- GST Rate cuts were announced for some more goods and services such as TV sets, gaming consoles, cameras, movie tickets, third party vehicle insurance and so on.
When we add the delivery charges in Tax Invoice system is taking highest GST rate from the items in the invoice and applying same on the delivery charges. This is happening in both Website as well as in the POS Software. For some invoices highest rate is just 5%, while we are paying flat 18% GST to courier companies. Should the system not take 18% GST on delivery charges in Tax Invoice also?