- From April 1, 2019 trial for new Single GST Return will start. Only one GST return will have to be filed by the Tax Payer.
- Input Tax Credit (ITC) for the finalcial year 2017-2018 can now be claimed up to the due date for filing of GSTR-3B for March 2019
- GSTR-9, 9A and 9C filing due date has been extended to 30th June, 2019
- In the event of failure to file GST Returns consecutively for two tax periods, e-way bill will be locked. You will not be able to generate e-way bills.
- Late fee has been waived off for those filing GSTR-1 / 3B / 4 for the months / quarters from July, 2017 to September, 2018 between 22nd December 2018 and 31st March 2019.
- Interest will now be calculated on the Net tax liability arrived after deducting Input tax credit.
- GST Rate cuts were announced for some more goods and services such as TV sets, gaming consoles, cameras, movie tickets, third party vehicle insurance and so on.
Some ledgers take long time to load. Right now when we click on any ledger, it loads from the starting of financial year. For most ledgers it is good and they load in fraction of a second. But some ledgers like sales ledger which has thousands of entries for same day, page takes too long to load. Can we change to show one day by default and if we want we will change the date.