Hi. I have joined as partner for Zambia last week. My team is ready to start marketing. We need some guidance on what type of companies to target first.
Once again, welcome onboard. Please refer to the set of documents that have been shared with you along with the partner agreement. Target industries have been listed in order of priority. Tuhund is equally useful to a wide range of businesses and processes. The priority list is arranged in the order of speed of conversion and the lowest requirement for extra customization. I am listing number one on the list here.
Our number one ideal target customers are companies who are into sales, services, indenting, installation, and maintenance of high-value industrial machinery. Tuhund is the best solution for them. For us, we have three clear benefits in targetting this vertical :
- Rapid sale. The sales cycle will be very short as we have everything ready and can demonstrate. We can offer a free trial and we have a large number of highly satisfied customers as strong references.
- Little or no customization, quick implementation.
- Price. Price negotiations are least vigorous as Tuhund addresses all their business problems and they can see value addition more easily than others.
Examples of our ideal target customers:
- Dealers, distributors and agents of industrial cutting machines. Plazma, Laser, Water jet and so on.
- Dealers, distributors and agents of industrial garments manufacturing machines. Cutters, sewing machines, button feeders, plotters, steamers and so on.
- Medical machines and dental chairs, etc.
In garments machinery alone, we have a large number of customers from India, Hong Kong, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, China, Singapore, Vietnam, and several other countries. Since they all participate in exhibitions and often bump into each other, it will be relatively much easier for your team to convert. Some quick sales will give them a good morale boost.
We wish you all the best and assure you that we are standing at your back to support you at any time.