Limit on the number of user accounts and control on data visibility
We are ready to start giving access to some of our customers to the customer portal. Before moving on, we need the following clarifications :
1. Is there any limit on the number of customer accounts? In case there is a limit, can the limit be extended?
2. Can there be multiple accounts for different users of same company? If yes, can their access be controlled individually?
3. Is there a way of known which customer, rather which user of which customer, has logged in at what time?
Dear Mr. Omer
1. No, there is no limit on the number of customer user accounts, irrespective of the type of Tuhund license and the number of ERP users. There is no extra payment required. We are automatically rewarded if more and more people, which in this case is your customers, use Tuhund.
2. Yes, for each customer (company) you can create any number of customer user accounts and for each account, you can select accesses rights.
3. Yes, just like ERP user activity logs, you also have Customer user access long which not just tracks each and every activity of every user, but also where each activity was performed from. IP addresses are recorded regardless and for those users who permit, geolocation is also tracked.
Please go ahead with your plan.